Academics / Counseling » Counseling » Change of Address

Change of Address

Bernardo Heights Middle School Change of Address

If you have a change of address, please complete the Residency Verification Form and return with two (2) proofs of residency.  Parent / Guardian name and new address MUST be on both proofs of residency documents.  You may scan and email the related documents.  

Questions? Contact Rebecca MacGowan at r[email protected]

If you do not have access to a scanner, there are multiple free phone apps that transform photos into PDF documents, including: